2415 Ave U, Ste. 2R,
Brooklyn, NY 11229


(718) 769-6352

Home About Our Firm Attorney Profile Practice Area Overview Testimonials Resource Links Contact Us
Forums FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» K1 Visa - Fiance Visa / Fiancee Visa
Untitled Document

K1 Visa - Fiancé Visa / Fiancée Visa

If you vacationed abroad or found love on internet thru some reputable marrige agencies K-1 visa for you. In order for you to bring a foreigner as your prospective spouse they must have a valid visa enabling him or her to marry an American citizen. Lucky for the two of you we can do all the legal for you to get your fiancee to US as soon as possible.

Most of these K-1 visa companies will sell you some information and documentation required for the visa. In many cases, much of this information we can give you FREE, but you should look for someone who specialize in K-1 visa and guarantees your success. We also able to to translate any pertinent documents for you and your fiancee. Once you have gathered the information and documents we will create a visa petition for you.

Fiance Visa Tips
As with all immigration issues, you should provide us complete and accurate answers to all questions, and you should be careful to ask any questions you may have. You will have to provide us information about how you met, where, and when. There will be other questions regarding what your future plans may be as well. It is particularly important to make sure you give honest answers when requesting fiance / fiancee visas in order to avoid any implication that the relationship is anything other than legitimate. After you complete K-1 application, as your attorney, we going to determine whether your answers are effective. Once we agree that the application is accurate, we will submit it to the USCIS (formerly the USCIS). Because is done correctly, your chances of getting a visa for your fiancee are very high.

Individuals interested in entering the United States to marry an American citizen, and reside in the U.S. should apply for a K-1 Visa. The K-1 Visa enables you to apply for conditional permanent resident status. A fiancee of a US citizen may apply for a nonimmigrant visa, which allows US entry for 90 days. Within that 90 day period, the US citizen and the foreign fiancee must be married. The fiancee must then apply for permanent resident status in the United States.


The American citizen should first file a petition, Form I-129F , Petition for Alien Fiance(e), with the USCIS having jurisdiction over the place of the his/her residence in the U.S. The approved petition will then be forwarded by USCIS to the American consular office where the benecifiary will apply for his/her visa. A petition for K-1 status is valid for a four months from the date of USCIS action, and may be revalidated by the consular officer. The consular officer will then notify the beneficiary when the approved petition is received and provide you with the necessary forms and instructions to apply for a K-1 Visa. Because you are an intending immigrant, you must meet certain requirements similar to the requirements of an immigrant visa applicant.


The following documents are required for the K-1 Visa:
  1. A passport, valid for travel to the United States for a duration more than the intended period of stay by at least six months.
  2. A birth certificate.
  3. A divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse.
  4. Police certification of all the places you have lived since the age of 16.
  5. A medical examination.
  6. Evidence of support.
  7. Evidence of a valid relationship with your fiance(e).
  8. Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) , with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
» US Immigration Family Visas
  Fiance Visa / Fiancee Visa
Family of H-1, H-2 or H-3
  Children of T-1
K-1 Petition
Family Members of J-1
Parents of T-1
K-1 Fiancee Visa from Developed Countries
Family Members of L-1
Family Members of TN
  Ineligibility Visa Waiver
  Family Members of M-1
  Spouses of U-1
  Additional Information
  Parent of SN-3
  Children of U-1
  Children of K-1
  Child of N-8
  Parents of U-1
  Spouses of U.S. citizens
  Family of O-1 O-2
  Marriage to a US Citizen
  Children of K-3
  Family of P-1 P-2 P-3
Brothers or Sisters of U.S. Citizens
  Spouses U.S. Residents
  Family Members of Q-1 Visa
  Spouses or Children of Green Card Holders
  Children of U.S. Residents
  Family Members of R-1
Removal Of Conditions
Children of V-1 or V-2
  Informants to US Govt.
Family Members of F-1
Spouses of T-1
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0 RC2

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.